Internal Systems For Your Business
Discover How Our Systems Can Free You to Work ON Your Business… Not IN Your Business.
We can help you help your business by providing an objective review of your internal control systems and determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures.
Among the corrections we might help you make…
- Segregate duties in order to reduce risk of error or inappropriate action. This involves making sure that no one person has control over all aspects of any single financial transaction.
- Ensuring that all transactions are handled by a delegate with approved authority to handle such transactions.
- Put systems into place which create a process where all transactions are reviewed and reconciled by someone other than the transactor.
- Assure physical safety of all equipment and introduce periodic counts to compare equipment, inventory, cash and other property are consistent with that on record.
- Implement job training for all employees and make sure that employees have the knowledge and resources to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate amount of supervision, and are aware of the channels for reporting potential problems.
- Documentation of all policies and procedures that are accessible to your employees and the procedures for continued guidance and training regarding these procedures to address employee turnover or prolonged employee absence.
- A consistent review of operations to determine that results are consistent with objectives and goals.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (631) 485-7272 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Great CPA! Always a pleasure to work with!!! He has helped many of my clients with some complex accounting issues. If you are looking for a new CPA, this is the one!
Chris Caputo reviewed Edwin Casanova, CPA P.C.
Was searching for a new cpa and decided to try Eddie. Very happy with our choice he didn’t keep us waiting, he took us right in, very knowledgeable. Had to bring the kids along and he made them feel welcomed as well. Will definitely use Eddie again next year as well as recommend for anyone who is looking. Would give more then 5 stars but that is not an option!
Ashley Smalling-Ambroise reviewed Edwin Casanova, CPA P.C.