College Financial Planning
How Can You Pay for Your Kid to go to College, Spend and Save as You Are Now, and Increase the Amount of Money You have for Retirement?
It sounds too good to be true. And it is too good to be true… unless you know the ins and outs of the college funding system and you pick up a few tips from us on how to use your household cash.
It’s not too late!
Our College Financial Planning Services can help you…
- learn how to gain financial aid even if you don’t qualify for need-based money.
- use the IRS to pay for up to $9,000 of your student’s money for college.
- learn that private colleges can be just as affordable as state colleges, even when the initial tuition amount is more than twice as much.
- earn money while searching for money to pay for college.
- pay for college, save thousands toward retirement, and pay off your mortgage in record time!
College is an investment in your child’s future. It may be tempting to take the loans that are offered in abundance to pay for this critical investment in your child, but loans are not the only option.
Ask to speak to one of our College Financial Planning Specialists for information that could be valuable to your future, as well as that of your child.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (631) 485-7272 or email us we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
Great CPA! Always a pleasure to work with!!! He has helped many of my clients with some complex accounting issues. If you are looking for a new CPA, this is the one!
Chris Caputo reviewed Edwin Casanova, CPA P.C.
Was searching for a new cpa and decided to try Eddie. Very happy with our choice he didn’t keep us waiting, he took us right in, very knowledgeable. Had to bring the kids along and he made them feel welcomed as well. Will definitely use Eddie again next year as well as recommend for anyone who is looking. Would give more then 5 stars but that is not an option!
Ashley Smalling-Ambroise reviewed Edwin Casanova, CPA P.C.